Chrome/silver indicator bulbs for S3

themanthatcan

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Am going to be removing my facelift headlights in the next couple of weeks to paint/clean the insides black and guess I should replace the orange indicator bulbs with chrome/silver ones :icon_thumright:

Can anyone tell me exactly what bulbs it is I need to order, and maybe suggest somewhere nice and cheap to get them from (eBay?). I've done a search but couldn't find the info I need :shrug:

Ta,
Andy

I never buy cheap bulbs mate they never last as long as quality ones mate and they are a pain to change in the S3 so dont want to change anymore often than is necessary. I fitted PIAA main and sidelight bulbs when i fitted the Osrams.

Fair point. The headlight bulbs are H7 fitments aren't they? And what about the sidelights?

Cheers!

still not got some of them Steve....and STILL taking my eye when i walk past the front of the damn thing:laugh:

Cool, thanks. Have ordered the Osram indicator bulbs and a set of Osram Nightbreakers as headlight replacements as I've heard good things about them.

More questions..can the xenon and sidelight bulbs be changed without removing the headlights?

Cant have owt these days!!! lol. Good work mate. If you noticed mine on 'black grille service, im running clear bulbs with black surround. Really looks good!!