1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chrome mirrors

gmanwrx Oct 29, 2008

1. gmanwrx

gmanwrx wanting a s3

Where is the best place to buy these from and how much, also are the chrome replacement caps on ebay for about £75 any good, anyone tried them.

cheers greg

2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

which car mate?

3. gmanwrx

gmanwrx wanting a s3

audi s3 2001 sorry

4. NHN

Post number 2000 whoooppppeeeee

anyway thing is they're prime target for tea leaves, but tbh from an old S3 owner I find the chrome a little to stand out you know, be nice if you could get some matt caps which dont attract so much attention, would look alot better & TBH the new ones for newer cars arent even full on alum, they are mainly plastic coated with alum anyway fella as mine are & were on my S4 B6, takes the michael tbh huh

5. gmanwrx

gmanwrx wanting a s3

Cheers mate, I think they do the brushed alloy aswell, have to have a good look at both sets :thumbsup:

6. NHN

no worries anything can do to help fella.

7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I prefer the brushed alloy look, but as my car is silver, im not going to make the change....the chrome ones do look good too, but i think they just attract unwanted attention...but dont forget its your choice :)