Chrome Mirror covers

redevo1

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting some of these myself,have you recieved them yet and whats the quality like as i saw some chrome mirrors on an a4 i looked at but they looked cheap and very plastic plus im looking for a silver car so i dont know if they are worth fitting !!

I had some mirrors for my B6 from Going fast, they were really good quality. I decided not to install them and sold them on though as the matt mirrors on a silver car looked ver close to the original ones and I doubt anyone would have noticed.

Hi lads thanks for the help with that link for doin my moirrors they were dead easy, even for someone as think as me :)

They suit that well.

I am looking for brushed alloy effect ones if anyone knows where to get them.

They really suit the red cars,im still not sure about getting them for a silver car though as john said you wont notice much difference. What are the roof bars like to fit if the car doesnt come with them as a few i have looked at didnt have them ??

That's going to be my next thread as I've bought some chrome roof bars/rail to replace the black ones I have. Chuffed with the mirrors must off only took about 10 mins each side to do.

bought my mirrors nearly a year ago now and they still look like new, they do seem to suit red cars. very pleased with em!

Beerzo said:
They suit that well.

I am looking for brushed alloy effect ones if anyone knows where to get them.

Try here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140084408124&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=140078486553&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=StoreCatToStoreCat&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

Cost a bit more than the chrome 1's. This guy was mentioned by Sinny71 further up the post so maybe he can provide some more info on quality etc. They look pretty good though, I was gonna go for a chrome set but after seeing them I could be tempted...