Chrome indicator bulbs ?

ADC74

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a set of the above mentioned for my B6. Could anyone provide me with the correct info on which ones will fit my A4 ?

There are quite a few different sets on the bay from £3 upwards so if anyone has bought a set from fleabay then could you provide a link please :thumbsup:

Is it the same bulbs for the back as these ones? (just trying to work out if I should be ordering another two for the back - I need to replace thsoe as Audi were b!tching that the indicators weren't orange enough when I had my last "free MOT").

Last edited:
Just removed the chrome bulbs from the back of my B6 - they just weren't showing up enough in Sunlight

I don't see the point of fitting chrome bulbs in the rear lights - it's not like you can see the bulb through the coloured cluster.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

don't know if its different on the saloons but feel it just cleans the back of the cab up that little bit ....
might just be me the blokes at work take the **** I've put chrome bulbs in the transit as well !!

I just need to put new bulbs in the back as Audi were getting grumpy: if I get chromes for the front, I can then put the orange front ones into the back :)