chrome grill

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
hi guys ive checked loads of threads for this picture but i remember a guy with a blacked out optics grill and he put chrome strips goin vertical down the grill ....i dont think it was a thread just a pic does anyone know what thread this is on or have a pic of the grill saved to there computer id appreciate the pic or if anyone knows what thread it was on please

hi guys ive checked loads of threads for this picture but i remember a guy with a blacked out optics grill and he put chrome strips goin vertical down the grill ....i dont think it was a thread just a pic does anyone know what thread this is on or have a pic of the grill saved to there computer id appreciate the pic or if anyone knows what thread it was on please

here you go mate
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=61032

oh when did you put the new alloys on?
do they look as if they sitting little high compared to your old alloys or is it just me?

That's my car!

Not an Optics grille though - just the standard s-line one.

cheers mate was looking for this im thinking about doing it .... you see but misses likes the way it is just wanted to show to see what shes thinks .......... looks good ron

Cheers 10Blazin.

khalil - Still looks as good as new mate. Wash the car at least every other week and everything's still stuck fast.

i put them on last week mate and there 19s new style rs4 reps there much curver than the old rep or original a3 rs4 wheels and have a nice chrome style finish they look ok on pics but are nice to see with the eye my last were 18s rs6s thats why the car may look a little high but dont worry im getting it lowered in 2 weeks h&rs should be much better then il post pics when done .....

29032009275.jpg

29032009274.jpg

here you go mate

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=61032

oh when did you put the new alloys on?
do they look as if they sitting little high compared to your old alloys or is it just me?

oh these do look a lot nicer,what tyres you running 235/35/19???and what springs you going for, the 50mm ones?

Cheers 10Blazin.

khalil - Still looks as good as new mate. Wash the car at least every other week and everything's still stuck fast.

i think i need to get the ones you got, i got mine from halfords, and few of the strips just flew a mile when i jet washed the car lol

Looks nice, I had not seen any close up of these yet... will look very good when lowered.

I was thinking about adding that striping to an S-line grill, yours came out very nice btw ron. If the grill I'm trying to put together does not look any good I will definitely be giving this a go. Had seen an ad on eBay for something similar but was also concerend about washing etc... good to hear no there's issues!

225\35\19 tires there slightly thinner than 235s and im getting h&r springs 35 mm drop on mine i think there on savs orange s3 on this forum i was gona go for eibachs but wouldnt go as low as i wanted cos mines qauttro so it should hope fully end up like savs then im throwing on some osir skirts my car should end up like this not as low but you get the idea i love it looks **** hot ......:rockwoot::hubbahubba:

31860520019_large.jpg

oh these do look a lot nicer,what tyres you running 235/35/19???and what springs you going for, the 50mm ones?

i think the 35mm spring will drop your car by 15mm, because the sline in lower by 20mm than the standard, when companys qoute the spring drop they mean from the basis model, so if u had a basis a3 those springs would drop it by 35mm

there 50 mm h&r then im seeing damien from dpm im sure he said the kit drops the s3 by 25 mm sline by 35 mm so yeah probly are the 50 mm from standard ... cant wait will look much better than it is now id love coild idealy but they will have to wait till i get a job lol.....

there 50 mm h&r then im seeing damien from dpm im sure he said the kit drops the s3 by 25 mm sline by 35 mm so yeah probly are the 50 mm from standard ... cant wait will look much better than it is now id love coild idealy but they will have to wait till i get a job lol.....

lol same with me, at the moment the mods are eating my saving, got to stop lol, have a look at MIKEYS cars he had the h&r 50mm before he got the coliys

oh sorry u buying the 50mm or the 35mm ones?i thought u said u buying the 35mm ones, my mistake, with 50mm ones than u should see a better drop, get some before and after photos on when u get them

i think i did lol but dpm said it should drop my car 35mm i will post pics when done pal