1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas presents.

stacey bear Aug 22, 2011

1. stacey bear

stacey bear ST8C3Y

Ok I know it's only august but my little 1 1/2 year old niece is only getting a battery powered 2 seated White and chrome audi tt. Sweet or what. It's already at my sisters house too. What good taste at such a young age. That can defo park up next to my a3.

2. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

When I was 1 and a 1/2 I didn't know Christmas existed.

Kids these days!

3. miss_lucy

miss_lucy Its me Juicy - L8 JCY

thats so cool, i want one ;)

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Wow! Thinking about Xmas pressies already huh? Time to have a look myself at what I'd like to have, then buy it for my son so I can have a play! :laugh:

5. Wizza

Wizza Member

Picture of said Audi :p

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

7. Wizza

Wizza Member

Now that's just ace!

8. Andy Crooks

Andy Crooks Well-Known Member

ok i need ideas of what i could get my TWIN 11 month old nieces (11 months at xmas) was thinking some toys or clothes but everyone will be buying them

9. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

That is really cool idea. Your neice will love it.

10. stacey bear

stacey bear ST8C3Y

How about one of them build a bear things. You can choose the type of teddy, it's name, date of birth and choose loads of different outfits too. All little girls love ted us. It's something personal to them too.

11. stacey bear

stacey bear ST8C3Y

Well Christmas has come early for my niece. My sister gave in and gave her the battery powered TT.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She loves it.

12. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

That is well cool.

13. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Crumbs she gave in early! How do you top that at Xmas!!!! Its a cool toy, my youngest would love that!