1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ChriSTI's countdown

Sandra Aug 20, 2013

1. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

2. ChriSTi

ChriSTi Member

Thanks Sandra, I wasn't expecting this, I just commented on someone else's Countdown thread lol

Sandra likes this.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

You have one of your own now and get to enjoy the build up to collection. :) x

4. Sandra

5. Sandra

6. ChriSTi

ChriSTi Member

7. Daveotto

Daveotto Well-Known Member Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S3

So close you can almost touch it!!!!!

8. ChriSTi

ChriSTi Member

Cheers Dave you're not kidding, it won't let me post the actual pic though, I don't have the "mountain and sun" icon on my post ???#

9. Sandra

10. ChriSTi

ChriSTi Member

Yeah very smoothly Sandra thank you, Just about to post the pics Sandra, but like I say I haven't got the "mountain" icon, so it'll just post the url's :-(

Sandra likes this.
  11. Sandra

Just post them up and i will sort them out for you. Glad it all went smoothly. :) x the icon you looking for is a tree iirc. :) x

12. ChriSTi

ChriSTi Member

Thank you so much Sandra, give me 2 mins :)

Sandra likes this.