Chris Knott Monthly Prize Draw

ChrisKnottIns

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisknott.co.uk
UPDATE: Good news if your renewal is due soon

I'm back from hols and glad to be available to answer queries again.

July turned out to be a really good month so thanks for supporting Chris Knotts if you called for a quote.

Remember that if you've been quoted more than £200 you should call us as there's a good chance we can beat it.

**CHRIS KNOTT MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW to see the year out**
Each month until the end of the year we'll be offering a different prize in our monthly draw. So, ask us for a car quote during September and you could WIN a Karcher Pressure Washer - perfect for doing a good job of cleaning your car (or driveway/patio/decking, etc).

Simply call us on 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 for your free quote and we'll automatically enter you for the draw.

We hope this will encourage more of you to at least give us a try when your renewal falls due. Our rates are currently the best that they've been for a long time and we know they have to speak for themselves but this is an extra incentive for you to pick up the phone.

We look forward to talking to you.

best,
Nick

LATEST FEEDBACK ON CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

"Can't rate Chris Knott highly enough. They beat every other broker's quote by more than £100 and their customer service was top notch. Thanks again." Smiler89, VXR Online

"Thanks again! You guys are a class apart! Look forward to doing business again next year!" karimgilani, VWAudi Forum

"Just done my renewal through them and got it £100 cheaper so well worth a phone call." Avre, Dacia Forum

Our standard competition rules are here : http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/competition/

So I got a quote yesterday and took it out today with you, can I still get a prize draw entry :p