1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chris harris on cars - youtube

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by John@mk, Aug 17, 2013.

1. John@mk

John@mk Member

[Aug 17, 2013]
    [h=3]/CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS - YouTube[/h]www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL239B84BD346EEEFA‎

If you are not already watching this youtube channel cast your eyes then - some really good videos about Audi's and a really interesting one about Aston Martin.
    this guy has a real passion about cars ......

Enjoy.

2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 27, 2014]

3. Dean_T

Dean_T Active Member

[Aug 17, 2013]
    I have only seen one of his videos and I thought he came off a bit of a cock - it was the RS3 vs 135 BMW one, other people have told me he is pretty good - maybe he just had an 'off' day and I need to give him another chance :)

It seemed to me like he just hated the Audi even before driving it and seemed to find every little thing to justify the 135 as a better purchase.
  4. MBK

MBK Well-Known Member

[Aug 17, 2013]
    Chris Harris is a legend, remember to take his funnier comments as the entertainment they are and it's all good. He's properly talented behind the wheel too - just watch this. All I can say is I wish I could do that!

Despite what he says about my beloved RS3 I like him because he's truly enthusiastic about cars, like a kid in a sweetshop because he knows he's got what surely must be one of the best jobs in the world!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    Dean_T likes this.
  5. shady-ninja

shady-ninja Active Member

[Aug 17, 2013]
    just watched his review on the BMW E28 M SPORT and its good.