1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chnaging interior from cream to black

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by lincoln_dj, Apr 20, 2011.

1. lincoln_dj

lincoln_dj Member VCDS Map User

[Apr 20, 2011]
    Hi,

i'm looking to buy another A3 3.2 V6 and a lot of the cheaper ones seem to have cream interior. One example I saw was pretty much the exact spec I want except for interior colour, and at a good £1500-2000 less than i'm expecting to pay. so my question is simply....

what exactly would I need to buy to change the interior?

Obviously an "interior" off ebay or wherever includes the seats and door cards. but it looks like i'd also need a glovebox lid and roof lining. does anyone know what else i'd need to change? and are all these bits easy enough to replace at home? (i've done seats and door cards before, but they were on a mk2 astra years ago! so dont expect these to be easier...)

cheers, Adam.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Jan 29, 2015]

3. sub39h

sub39h Active Member

[Apr 20, 2011]
    you'll need the rear parcel shelf and carpet as well. in terms of money and time spent i think you're better off going for the cars that are £1500 more expensive

good luck!
  4. PilotAudi

PilotAudi New Member

[Apr 29, 2011]
    I would stick with lighter interior and save my money for the next car.
  5. warrenlord

warrenlord Member

[Apr 29, 2011]
    if its near enought right and at 2k less. buy it. a full interior will only be 800 max i reckon. you can get seats and cards form 300-700 and the rest can be picked up fairly cheap.