Chippy run meet 27/06/2010, Edzell, Scotland.

xs2man

Reaction score
This is a meet from another vag site I'm a member of, however, I thought I'd post up here to see if anyone is interested in popping along. Would be great to meet some of you guys. I'll be the guy in the black S4 :thumbsup:

So, we will meet on the 27th of July at 6pm. Here: map

This is Edzell. In the little car park on the far side of the town from the Brechin turn-off. This will be a chippy run, so the idea is to meet at 6pm, and leave around 6.45pm and head towards Gourdon map here, which should be pretty much where the chippy is.

We used to do the chippy run to Inverbervie, but after the last one to Gourdon, I think we were all in agreement, it was better. So we should be there the back of 7pm (depending on how slow Al-z's bus is). That's the plan so if anyone will be late, they should know where we are.

Post up if you want, invite as many people as you like, and people from other areas / clubs are always welcome. Hopefully this will be a great meet, and inspire the Edzell meet to come back, if everyone is up for it.

Cheers

xs2man

a few days before my birthday, should be around the time my s3 project will be drivable quite fancy this im from forfar so its not as far to go either, may even be at the golf course that day anyway :laugh: if you could drop me a pm closer to the time that would be great, worth having a word with si, rico, gary etc (names are down on the first banchory meet)

however if the s3 aint ready i wont be there as i will probably be carless then as the a3 will probably be sold

Can't edit the post now, grrrr. The meet is as said in the title, 27th June. NOT July as mentioned in the post. So only about a week away...

It is possible, depends on how popular this one is. If we can get good attendance, and there is a demand for it, we probably will, but the meets at edzell have had poor attendance recently.

Tomorrow night though for anyone who is interested...