1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chipping near Woodhall Spa (Lincoln)?? Any recommendations?

Discussion in 'Tuning' started by IanL-S3, Apr 3, 2006.

1. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

[Apr 3, 2006]
    back after a long time away.......taken up golf, but that's another story.........

So quick hi to y'all....and a question........

I'm driving down to a mates wedding in the Petwood Hotel, Woodhall Spa on Thursday.
    Will be down till Sunday and was thinking about getting my car chipped.

I'm getting a replacement MAF tomorrow from Glasgow Audi to solve a long running yellow light - hopefully. I'm not really been into my car lately, so was thinking that to get my love back for my S3 and with the drier(ish) roads i would chip the beast.

I'm happy to pay up for one with valet mode, normal mode and chip mode as the car might go to my sister later in the year with an upgrade for me - but that's another thread!

Anybody got any recommendations?

PS - I'm in Glasgow.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. ChriS3

ChriS3 hud at ye bam

[Apr 4, 2006]
    If you're down that way, Jabba Sport are in the area. Otherwise, get yourself over to Kirkcaldy and go see Jim at Star Performance.
  4. Ryanc

Ryanc Active Member

[Apr 4, 2006]
    Jabbasport mate.
  5. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

[Apr 4, 2006]
    Cheers will look up Jabba.....

or maybe just take a detour past Star Performance (i had forgotten about them!) on my way down/back. I need a service too, so will see who can do what for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers guys

But just fitted new MAF and whooooo hooooo. I forgot how fast she is! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My love for my car is coming back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif