1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chip for A3 1.8T

Discussion in 'Tuning' started by Sl8er, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Sl8er

Sl8er New Member

[Dec 25, 2004]
    Hi,

I've got an 'S' plate A3 1.8T and am looking at chipping it but have no idea which one to go for!

I've looked about a bit at the Revo, AMD and Superchips sites and am still no closer to deciding.... Can anyone offer any help? Preferably someone who has had one of these fitted!

Thanks

Si
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. Dean_T

Dean_T Active Member

[Dec 25, 2004]
    personally i would go to a tuner who can rolling road the car to do the map

the two i would say to use are Jabbasport (who i used myself and would definitely recommend) and AMD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

do a lot of digging and research on the tuners and decide for yourself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i chose Jabba because almost all of the folks on Briskoda use them and got recommended to me very highly plus they were much cheaper than AMD
  4. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

[Dec 26, 2004]
    AmD are doing a special offer on remaps at the moment, but you need to book it in before the 7th Jan, look in the group buy section for more details. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  5. monty77

monty77 Member

[Dec 26, 2004]
    AMD, especially with their current deal..

I only went Revo because I have a warranty to preserve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cheers,
    Adam