Child seat in coupe?

jay07

Reaction score
I need to look but anyone know off hand if theres room for a child seat in a tt coupe??

hello jay07

in my first tt, my son used to sit in one of the proper kid seats

from memory i did get it from audi (cant remember if you had to get a specific audi one) and it had isofix points.

thankfully those days are days are a distant memory:salute:

cheers

tangerine terror

any car seat will fit back there, i put two cars seats in the back.
i use the seatbelt and the carseats' belt that goes to the back of the seat- hooking it in the D ring on the trunk floor, there is one for each carseat.
of courese this is just for short trips around town. if the carseat did not have that belt in the back i would not do it, the cars' seat belt alone does not keep the carseat stable.
the kids feet might be cramed depending on the carseat

You might have trouble getting one of the rear facing car seats in though. Those ones need more room. Guess it depends how tall you/a passenger is and how much leg room you want.

If its a forward facing seat for a child up to 4 years you can't go wrong with a Britax Duo Isofix. That's what I use and what is sold by dealers too. The fit is perfect with Isofix mountings and you can get the seat into the car via the doors rather than have to resort to the tailgate.

You HAVE to push the front seat quite far forward though so its only for shorter passangers (not much more than 5ft).