1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CHESHIRE MEET Sunday 11th September

Discussion in 'Major UK Events' started by imported_craigyjp, Sep 11, 2005.

1. imported_craigyjp

imported_craigyjp Guest

Sorry for the short notice, but a group of us will ne meeting up at the Merlin Pub from 1PM Sunday 11th September.

Merlin Pub
    A34
    Wilmslow
    Cheshire

1:00 PM onwards
  2. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[ QUOTE ]
    Sorry for the short notice, but a group of us will ne meeting up at the Merlin Pub from 1PM Sunday 11th September.

Merlin Pub
    A34
    Wilmslow
    Cheshire

1:00 PM onwards

[/ QUOTE ]
    Bah!!! And to think I almost posted this weekend asking everyone whether the NW lot will be having a meet-up any time soon!!!

Alas I don't think I'll be able to make it today (for starters I'd have to be leaving shortly; and I'm currently slouching-around watching the cricket)...

You folks planning to do meet-ups at the Merlin again?

It would've been nice to park my lil' baby in the presence of greatness (especially yours - seen a couple of RS' outside work but I can never look for long - have to get my nose back on the grind-stone!).

Anyway, be sure to drop a post on here (or e-mail me if you're not about) if you're gonna meet again; I've been cultivating an audi-following around here, so could probably rope some more in if given the warning to get their asses in gear...

Regards,

Rob.
  3. richy

richy Member

the show season has ended so its worth getting the meets on again...

but who is actually going to turn up?