1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

8-0 to finish off, and 22 goals in last 3 home games says it all really.

3. pjmspeedy

pjmspeedy Dude, what's mine say ?

At last, we have the trophy back

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Better luck next year mate, I fancied Arsenal for the league this year, but injuries to Fabregas and Van Percie put an end to it, hopefully they will still be here for next season.

5. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Moderator

Well done Lads!!!

Lets see what happens next week now!

AND roll on World Cup!!

Last edited: May 9, 2010
  6. With Chamakh and new Keeper, Centre Back and some cover whilst Rambo is out, as Diaby is utter dross we may be able to stay in the hunt till the end.

Then again, McWenger will probably offer a chunky KitKat and a half eaten satsumer for some young Keeper, who'll make a howler in every game... Wait no need we have Almunia and Flapianski!

Not that i'm bitter you understand! lol

Credit to the chavs though - they've been the best side this season by some distance tbf - I'm off to scrub and wash out my mouth as i feel dirty. :undwech:

7. head

head Member

chelsea---chelsea well pleased we done it!!!!!!!(they done it..lol)