1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheeky request...

adamccc Dec 26, 2013

1. adamccc

adamccc Member

Hi guys,

I'm seriously looking into buying a TTRS from Audi in the new year, but after test driving it last week found it to be rather slow - Seemed very reserved accelerating compared to my Stg2+ S3 and it's torque didn't come close.

Anyway I was wondering if there was anyone around Notts, Leeds, Sheffield, Lincoln area (willing to drive to any) that has a Stg 1/2 TT RS and would be willing to let me hope in the passenger seat and see what the car feels like with a quick ECU upgrade, before I part with a pretty wad of cash.

2. jimojameso

jimojameso Active Member Team Nardo Section Mod Audi RS3 TTRS

I'm not close to you but I can assure you it is rapid after a remap. I came from a 2+ S3 aswell and was not blown away but after a trip to MRC I couldn't be happier :) Torque went from 450 to 600Nm!!

3. adamccc

adamccc Member

Damn, Just moved from South London! Yeah i was suspecting it would be, I've seen on some other forums that Stg 1 TTRS >= Stg3 S3 so expecting it to be quick.

4. jimojameso

If your down in Surrey in the near future send me a pm :)

5. stevewrs

stevewrs New Member

Ill take you out in my fully spec'd stage 2+ TTRS if you want to come to Hertfordshire. My car stock never lossed to both APR & Revo S2+ S3's & Golf R's, even DSG boxes.

6. adamccc

adamccc Member

Thanks for the offers guys, bit the bullet and put a deposit on a TT RS - should be picking it up next week. It's a Revo dealers too, so it's coming Stage2!

jimojameso and Alex C like this.
  7. jimojameso

You wont regret it :)