Check this out thoughts please

I really like them, having to cut the bumper for the second too id be worried about.
Nice looking though!

looks cool but worried thay might be a bit OTT for the little s3?

looks ok but starting to look more of a boy racer car with those exhausts sticking out, but it may be what your in to.

Not my cup of tea! just my opinion, as for the rest of that s3 what an abomination!:puke:

Cheers matt

the only decent thing about that s3 was the wheels. and the colour was alright too

um im not a fan, you can get away with certain mods on the S3......this IMO is taking it to the next level, only my opinion of course....i always use the analogy that you wouldnt do it to a brand new 911.....ok a different car to the S3 but i honestly beleive it is more special than your average focus or astra and deserves to be treat the accordingly

I am not a fan sorry. get a milltek. only my opinion though.

yer its not doing it for me, as animal said, certain mods suit certain cars, and imo the twin exit doesnt suit the s3

but on the other hand it doesnt matter what any of us think, its your car and if its what you want you go for it ;)

each to there own, think might look better if thhat s3 had different wheels on it.
but just because the s3 has 4 exhast it dont make it an rs3 ,as the owner thinks with that badge on it ,lol

no no no no no no. looks like the novas of the 90's

hmmmmmm tough one as it toatlly changes the look of the car! i think (in my opinion) it make sthecar look like dressed up A3 (no offence to the lads with A3's) as the OEM look on the rear of an S3 is really subtle, i prefer the miltek as it keeps its orignal look but obv the grunt it gives out is a different story!as a few have said if you like it get it as it may be what your into but in my honest opinion i think you would be ruining it (no offence bud), it also depends on hat else you have on your car to make it look subtle and 'as if it grew there' sort of thing!!
Good luck on your decision matey :)