1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check Out this New Detailing Site...

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Sam-K, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Sam-K

Sam-K Has a throbbing red german.

[Dec 1, 2007]
    A Mate of mine from uni has just asked me to plug his new site which is live today..

www.cc-detailing.com

Highly recommended by myself, I have seen some of his work.. Looked fantastic!

So have a look if you like, thanks! :)
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 1, 2014]

3. Boydie

Boydie Guest

[Dec 1, 2007]
    Any discount codes for the newly opened site? :p
  4. Sam-K

[Dec 1, 2007]
    He's given me a 5% code..

5AONM

:D
  5. jr001

jr001 Member

[Dec 1, 2007]
    Looks like a good site. I like its layout. I'm sure the boys will do well, they've got some stiff competition in the UK but I'm sure they'll get their share. Looking forward to seeing them become part of the Detailing World Approved Traders list. It's always good to have other suppliers when usual suppliers go out of stock on items.

Best of luck to all who venture in Detailing.

To properly advertise on this site though I'm sure they'll have to cough up an appreciable site sponsorship though, bearing in mind Richard, Angela and Clark have made this forum's Detailing section what it is today.

Good luck to Mike and Martin!

JOHN:icon_thumright:
  6. jr001

jr001 Member

[Dec 1, 2007]
    Boydie, where's the pic in your sig. You're gonna tell me it's NI right?
    :)
  7. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

[Dec 1, 2007]
    My guess is Vancouver????

And yes, that was without double clicking on the image and finding it was called '...Vancouver/Vancouver-Highlights/Grouse-Mountain-Night.jpg'

Have you skied Grouse Mountain Boydie?
  8. Sam-K

[Dec 1, 2007]
    I'll pass this on to them!

(I didn't know whether i was allowed to post this in here to be honest because i thought it was Polished Bliss's section!? )

But thankyou for the advice! :)
  9. james b

james b Member

[Dec 3, 2007]
    I have had alook through there just a few Qs how much experiance do they have Valeting/detailing cars??? as there are sooooooo many nebys who think detailing is a easy earner but they dont have basic car cleaning skills/experiance, and seem to fall well short of the likes of the finishes you see from the likes of clark of PB etc etc

looks a nice site but to be honest every detailing shop sells exactly the same as they are, and there are alot of people selling detailing gear nowand nearly every detailer has a shop on there site:sadlike:........... they need an exclusive range or something to make them stand out,
  10. Sam-K

[Dec 4, 2007]
    The guy i know of the two of them ,Mike, Has been doing it for about two years.. well this is how long i have known him for so quite possibly more than that! he's got a very keen eye for attention to detail too, some of the work i have seen is outstanding.. It looks as good as PB's work, though of course i can't judge that because i have only seen their work through photos.. and they seem very well established!

Thanks for the constructive criticism though! i shall see him tomorrow and pass it on, also about the product range! though i imagine it is similar to everyone elses because i don't think crystal clear pride themselves on the product selling side of things.. detailing is the priority! .. again, thanks! :)
  11. james b

james b Member

[Dec 8, 2007]
    Ok i was not trying to knock it, just the way to get sales would be if you are the only one selling such a brand then when some one comes and buys such a product they will pick up some other bits they need at the same time;)
  12. Sam-K

[Dec 9, 2007]
    Sorry , Hope i didn't come across as defensive! i meant to sound grateful for the advice! :happy:
  13. james b

james b Member

[Dec 14, 2007]

No no its cool;) i just see it how i do things