1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheapest S3 ever ever

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by trekbiker, Feb 8, 2005.

1. trekbiker

trekbiker Member

Some lucky fella is driving round in the sale of the Fooking century. A Citroen garage in Bassingstoke had a 2000 W Rosso in as a part ex. Red with black leather, Bose, 113k with FSH and 2 owners. They had taken in as part ex, this value according to Parkers, is only about £7.5k PX. he put it up for £8695(which is cheap anyway considering theres a similar one up the road from me for a K more with same miles!), and i found out today that he sold it for a measly £7995 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif
    I'm presuming that it must have been a cut n shut for that sort of wonga /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. DavidR

DavidR Active Member

Nothing is free (or unusualy cheap) without good reason...

Probbably was a total turkey...

4. Markb

Markb Active Member

That is cheap, but as stated probably some thing up with it.

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    Ive just paid just under £5000 for Audi A3 1.8T Quattro 99 V reg with 93000 miles.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, Welcome to the Forum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Congrats on your new purchase and I think the price of your car reflects the mileage, it's not an S3 either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. i didnt say it was an s3. I use to own one the A3 is just a play thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

7. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Well done on getting it so cheap mate. What colour is she?

8. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore
    Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hi Secondbest,

Welcome to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAudi-sport. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

9. Its ebony black bought it as a trade in not sure what book price is. A3 1.8T Quattro