1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheaper Car Insurance!!!

jdp1962 Oct 23, 2004

1. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

When I last renewed in May of this year, my wife was still on a provisional licence, and I had three points on mine. Best deal was with Norwich Union Direct, at £828, payable monthly. Since then, my wife has passed her test, and I've picked up three more points.

Although the existing policy runs til next May, I was browsing the net this morning, and just for something to do, I started getting some on-line quotes. This led to a phone call to elephant.com, as a result of which I'm switching insurers on 1 November, saving me over £150. Incidentally, as it is a topical point, I told them about the non-standard ICE, and they were fine about it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

2. ajmackie

ajmackie Member

always worth a hunt! i'm changing to privilege in april and it will be well cheaper! will have mt 1st ncb too, hopefully!!

3. richy

richy Member

only with elephat they only cover £750 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

[ QUOTE ]
    richy said:
    only with elephat they only cover £750 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My system cost £440