sherry477

Reaction score
Is there any places to buy a honeycomb grille for the s-line a4 b7 bumper. I've found a few but they cost upwards of £400.

short answer no all cheap ones are always for none sline bumper second hand ones come up now and then but still for big money only thing i suggest is keep checking every day on the bay also try german bay. another 1 is try mike in parts request see if he could do a group buy whcih could bring the price down i sure a few others would be intrested me being 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Obnoxious Kids
Hi
Been in same position

New one from TPS £530
Filler plate £45

New off eBay £580

3nd hand cheapest I seen was £250 however one sold 2 weeks ago for £420

I bought mine as a package with Xenons, Kufatec Looms, filler plate etc

I see in parts request crew audi say they can do £425 so maybe a group buy xould get it liwer than this

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Go for it if they can do at that price

It will still be circa £40 for filler plate on top

I paid £330 2nd hand

Reactions: GDCAUDIA4B7
decent front grills wether it be s-line or non s-line , S4 or even rs4 ones just don't come cheap, in fact the word cheap and front grilles just don't go together ....

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, martin1984 and Sandra
Even though they're a complete and utter rip off, I bought a new one and still consider it my favourite mod, it makes a huge difference and is always the 1st thing people (who know b7's) mention when they look at my car.

Reactions: phil_w, Stanningtonglen, James.c and 1 other person
spot on steve , a lot of guys don't rate grilles changes as a worth while mod, it is by far one of the best and most visually enhancing mods that can be done , I wasn't convinced about doing it when I first entered B7 ownership, I wouldn't go back to the s-line now, and audi should have offered the honeycombe rs4 grille as an s-line option to be honest.....

spot on steve , a lot of guys don't rate grilles changes as a worth while mod, it is by far one of the best and most visually enhancing mods that can be done , I wasn't convinced about doing it when I first entered B7 ownership, I wouldn't go back to the s-line now, and audi should have offered the honeycombe rs4 grille as an s-line option to be honest.....
Yea rov would be £1000 opitiob tho going on audi rates tho as i looked at a rs7 on lease on 1 opition is mats with rs7 logo at £500 for 4 matts lol

Has anyone tried Xenonz.co.uk ?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

They only do none s-line ones like everyone else I think :pensive:

and not all 3rd party after market grilles are made to the same quality i'm afraid, some are good and a few are very good but a lot are less than ideal,
The only real safe way to ensure problem free installation and decent quality is to go OEM .

Im working on a group buy will hear back in a the next couple of days

Reactions: Obnoxious Kids and James.c
That's good

I already have one but would like a genuine filler plate

good luck chap, I still think you'll be looking over the £400 mark for an RS4 grille, probably lower for s-line ones and S4 item.

may the force be with you .......

mines for sale at the right price..... offers starting at , lets say, that much.....haha

good luck chap, I still think you'll be looking over the £400 mark for an RS4 grille, probably lower for s-line ones and S4 item.

may the force be with you .......
Audi crewe offered them at £425 so seeing if there will do a group with a better price i didnt even think about the plate filler part

Is it all mesh without the filler plate? I'd like my number plate under one of my headlamps and all mesh would look sweet! Like this

Reactions: Obnoxious Kids and martin1984
I like that idea of all mesh with the number to the side

Then when I get round to a big old fmic it would be all sexy on show :sunglasses:

Reactions: martin1984