1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap Audi Service offer

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by s-line stu, Sep 3, 2008.

1. s-line stu

s-line stu Member

Stafford Audi have a cheap deal on at the moment - Bronze service for £79. This offer is on ebay for the next 5 days so if you're interested do a search for Audi service and you should find it. It lists everything that's covered including oil and filter change plus the normal top ups and checks.

Seems a good price to me, especially if you want a genuine Audi service stamp in the book.

Stu
  2. 1wheelonly

1wheelonly cabriolet

went there for that deal a couple of weeks ago, they were great, would highly recommend anyone to go there.
    even got a wash and hoover.
    serviced,washed,hooverd,dash reset and book stamped all for £79:applaus:
  3. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

Wish Preston Audi (who charge almost £100 / hour labour) would do the same ! Seems Stafford Audi know how to please their customers !
  4. coyote

coyote Member

I had my last service done at Stafford and will deffinately be going back. Customer service was fantastic. :blackrs4:
  5. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

Shame they're the other end of the country... Well slight exaggeration, but would take too long to get there and back...
  6. devil666x

devil666x New Member

Any deals in the london end? service due in december.

my last car (A4 2.8 v6 B5 model) never got it serviced - learnt my lesson.

This one im planning to get it serviced every year at audi and every 6 months at a local garage.
  7. andyccr

andyccr 2003 1.8T Sport Ebony Black A4 Cabriolet

Stu, Stafford Audi have been running this and other deals for months now. They seem to come fairly well recommended and the cheap labour rate if I remember rightly was something to do with them having a VW dealership as well - so being able to reduce the labour rate or something similar
  8. dannyb165

dannyb165 New Member

Used Stafford audi a few months back they were excellent, stayed over night in a hotel and got a full service done and it didn`t cost me as much as it would have if i`d have taken it to Audi Liverpool for a full service, they were very helpfull too
  9. s-line stu

s-line stu Member

Thanks for the comments. All positive, so cars booked in for Saturday!