1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chav families!

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by skanky, Sep 17, 2006.

1. skanky

skanky Member

[Sep 17, 2006]
    for f***s sake people, control your chavvy pikey inbred kids.

if im outside taking the time out to wax the car, why the f**k do your hellspawn think its alright to throw crisps at it as they're going past?? GRR!

if your "kid" is playing down the end of the street, dont ******* shout at them to get their attention, move your fat arse and walk up to them, the rest of the world doesnt care that its their dinner time, you dumb f**king bitch.

also cars, they're not f**king goal posts you ******* little shits. they're just lucky the ball didnt go near my car, else i would've given them an ass whupping!

sorry, had to get that off my chest.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 26, 2014]

3. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

[Sep 17, 2006]
    That was quite a rant
  4. icenutter

icenutter Member

[Sep 17, 2006]
    I don't like how the parents laugh at their children's bad behaviour. eg at Donnington the other week, marshals had set up channels for the queues with tape. This 8 year old was breaking them by walking against them untill they snapped; flicking back into the queue. What do the parents do? Laugh then contentrate on drinking beer. Grrr
  5. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

[Sep 17, 2006]
    If i ever misbehaved my dad would give me a good smack to put me back in line. Think thats what kids miss out on these days.
  6. Peloton

Peloton Member

[Sep 17, 2006]
    Well said! I used to be **** scared to get up to stuff in public while my parents were around. I was a bit of a torag in my day but I still had respect for my elders & others belongings. Giving kids a good smack is necessary in certain situations if you ask me. Seems like the nanny state is getting us into a right state! Kids breeding kids resulting in absolute animals! :whip:
  7. skanky

skanky Member

[Sep 17, 2006]
    yeah soz about the language, but chav-kids have no respect for anything.
    wow that makes me sound soo old!
  8. skanky

skanky Member

[Sep 17, 2006]
    they wouldnt be lauging if it flicked back and caught the kid in the face, as mean as it sounds, i wouldnt give a damn if they were okay or not if they were being a pain in the arse.

if you cant keep your kid under control while he/she is being a nusance to everyone else and they hurt themselves.. THEN ITS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT, HAHAHAHAH!
  9. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

[Sep 17, 2006]
    ha ha damn right
  10. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Sep 19, 2006]
    You live in Hemel Skanky...