Changing S3 210 injectors to 225 injectors

brucelee1973

Reaction score
Been offered this upgrade.

Wondering if they fit straight on and what else is involved in setting the car up

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

why? what spec is your car to need an injector upgrade?

225 injectors are bigger and have a bigger spray path, Spoke to Jim at Star and if you map you car with these in it you will get a good increase in power.

Hense just wondering if these are a straight fit or I will speak to Jim again and see what he says.

PS I have a 210 S3 and it has a map but it aint getting the power I was expecting. 230 bhp at the moment so bigger injectors and flash then remap to get the 260+ it should have

I can see where Jim is coming from, but there's something not right if your map is only giving you 230bhp, and I doubt the injectors would sort that. I had about 265bhp with my remapped 210.

The 225 S3 had different injectors and a different ECU, but there is no noticable difference between them standard or mapped.

Sounds like a broken pencil!!!.......pointless! lol!

I agree with Chris, just get a proper map on it and it should work ok. It could be your injectors are blocked if they are very old and you can have them ultrasonically cleaned if you are unsure, for about 50quid.
If there is a fueling issue with your car, its more likely fuel pump problems, filters blocked etc etc.

Jim will sort it out for you I am sure!