Changing new S3 aesthetics

msdmjb

Reaction score
Hello, bearing in mind I haven't even got the S3 yet I already want to change a couple of things!

- On the Audi mobile app configurator you can specify body coloured wing mirrors but apparently they are not available within the UK, is it an easy job to replace the chrome wing mirrors with body coloured? Quite happy to spend a few quid if it is a dealer job only.
- Am I able to remove the S3 badge from the standard front grill?

As you can tell I really like the stealth approach! Apologies if this is already somewhere else but after 20mins of searching I cant find anything.

Thanks

You can spec body coloured wing mirrors on S3 when you order.

That is not what the dealer told me
but
then I have spec'd the folding and heated option which presumably makes a difference?

Hello, bearing in mind I haven't even got the S3 yet I already want to change a couple of things!

- On the Audi mobile app configurator you can specify body coloured wing mirrors but apparently they are not available within the UK, is it an easy job to replace the chrome wing mirrors with body coloured? Quite happy to spend a few quid if it is a dealer job only.

As you can tell I really like the stealth approach! Apologies if this is already somewhere else but after 20mins of searching I cant find anything.

Thanks

The aluminium-look covers on the door mirrors are just covers and can be changed for the same ones from a 'normal' A3. They cost around £32.00 each but only come in primed finish so will need to be painted to match the car but should be very easy to change. Out of interest the aluminium look versions are £272 each.

The S3 badge on the front grill should be easy to remove.

Thanks

What are you going to do about the twin exhausts????????

Strange, here in Sweden you are able to choose if you want the mirrors in the body colour or not, and if you want the badges on or of both front and back when placing a order.

Strange, here in Sweden you are able to choose if you want the mirrors in the body colour or not, and if you want the badges on or of both front and back when placing a order.

You can in the UK – badges can be deleted when you place the order or you can take them off yourself - it's a doddle. Someone’s already stated what you can do with the mirror housing.