Changing bulbs front lights....

Not done the side lights, but the indicators are a tight squeeze.

Basically, when you're looking at the lights, you should be able to see the Control unit for the xenons. Remove the plug from the back.
Just reach through if you can (it is a right squeeze!), find the bulb holder, and twist. No cable to take off (connectors must be in the thread of the screw). Swap your bulb, and try and reach through and re-attach.
The challenge in this is that you can't see a thing whilst you're doing it so feeling your way around is the key!
Took me 10 mins in total to do both.

There's a bit more info in here mate:
http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=56408

J

The indicators are supposed to be accessed from the arches by undoing the screw holding the lining on and reaching in.

The sides can be accessed from the large cover on the back of the headlight. The one with the clip that opens horizontaly. In there you can pull out the sides and DRLs. You literally just pull them out with a wiggle and then disconnect the cable from the back.

I haven't got small hands and managed with out any problems!!!

Your better waiting till the trip mate.. Let Lee change them over for you.

The side lights can be a bit of a pain - you will need a small screw driver to wedge them out of their holders and then just use feel to put them back in

I have average sized hands and managed it but I was slightly frustrated!

I think RobinA3 managed to fit indicators without going through the arch - too much hassle for me as I was going to fit silver bulbs but I might fit them now since I am waiting on a Lamin-x kit arriving!