Changing badges in the car!

JD007F

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have been flicking around to see what sort of mods I can do to the a3 but I was wondering if any of you guys have added theses badges instead of the original sline badges and the next thing would they fit and how many would I need! Also the front grill badge would the second eBay item number fit!

eBay item number 321182929526

Cheers James.

what colour is your car?

It's a silver colour! How come may I ask? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377174690710099

Cheers

i was wondering because black rings only look good on a white car and only when its on the back... personally i dont see the point in changing the front rings as they then blend in with the grill and become 'invisible'

i suppose the black rings and sline badge on the back of a silver car wouldnt look too bad but i would still leave the silver rings on the front.

i was wondering because black rings only look good on a white car and only when its on the back... personally i dont see the point in changing the front rings as they then blend in with the grill and become 'invisible'

i suppose the black rings and sline badge on the back of a silver car wouldnt look too bad but i would still leave the silver rings on the front.

Yeah I know what u mean! It was just a sort of idea really but I did like the black sline badges they look better especially as I had black edition lol. What u think about that one as I have 2 sline badges one on each Wing!

Cheers for the quick reply.

yh the black badges on the wings sound good.
have you debadged the rear of the engine model? a clean boot lid with the black badges sounds good!

Middlesbrough-20110410-00091_SMALL.jpg

yh the black badges on the wings sound good.
have you debadged the rear of the engine model? a clean boot lid with the black badges sounds good!

Middlesbrough-20110410-00091_SMALL.jpg

Aww that looks quit good lol I like that na mine currently looks like below. Think il go for the black sline badges and maybe the rear black rings gloss black or Matt black that's the question lol.
Cheers
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377175611441204

Hi guys

Finally changed the s line badges to black looking good I think! What's everyone else opinions!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377872031515773
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377872039920603