1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changed forum style, now i cant change it back

Discussion in 'Forum How To' started by manmoth, Jun 23, 2013.

1. manmoth

manmoth Member

How do I change the forum theme style back to normal, I changed it to mobile style and now cant change it back....

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

go to settings, click, then go to general settings on the left handside below your avatar/name. Scroll down the page and you can change the setting back to normal and save the changes. :) x

4. manmoth

manmoth Member

Embarresingly i cannot find it. Clearing cookies makes no difference, its a profile setting which i foolishly changed and now whenever i logon, even to a new device i get the mobile theme instead.

5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Settings at the top of profile page, beside login, click it and this opens up a list below your name. General settings, click, scroll down the page to miscellaneous options and you will see it. :) x

6. manmoth

manmoth Member

thats the problem, this theme does not show me the profile page, I cant get into my profile to change it back, there is no login option at the top of the page, if i logout then it takes me to the normal forum homepage but the second i log back in, its loads the theme.

7. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR

Ok, i will have a look at it. :) x

8. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR

Sorted

9. manmoth

manmoth Member

Great, many thanks, back to normal.

Sandra likes this.
  10. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR

No Problem. :icon_thumright: