Change of plan.......

JamesS4cab

Reaction score
I recently purchased a boot install from Shane on here as i wanted some bigger bass in my S3.

I have now sat back and thought about it and want to use the money to make the car go faster rather than louder, so with that in mind, I am looking to shift the boot install to a new home.

I am not just saying this, but its absolutely brilliant quality finish, with both amp and sub boxes in 18mm ply. The finish is superb and cost Shane a small fortune to have built. The carpet matches the boot perfectly and the curves and shape of the box is perfect.

I also have a JL 500/1 mono amp that i purchased last month that needs to go as well.

I dont want to make a profit on either item so looking for £100 each for the install and the amp. I can post/courier the amp, but would say that the install needs to be collected as its pretty hefty!

Any questions, please ask - and if Shane sees this, please please post some pics for me matey! Happy for anyone to come round and have a look as its not installed and can be taken away immediately if needs be.

I'm sure someone will have it off you mate his install was awesome in his car and yes he did spend a small fortune on it lol