Centre console power point

Rob1967

Reaction score
Centre console power point not working checked fuse box on both sides of dash and also in boot all ok.i also looked under driver side dash (where my passat fuse was located) but nothing obvious any help much appreciated.it is avant body
Thanks

All cigarette lighter sockets fuses are in the boot, for avant's. At least it is in my 2010 plate one. Refer to handbook to be sure which fuse is it and check it again.
When was the last time it was working? What was plugged in then?
Have you tried to cleat the terminals? take the relevant fuse out and give it a good scrub. Clean/dry it off,replace the fuse and check the power.
You can also check the power with multi meter at the fuse.

Was working about 3 weeks ago only used for kids phone charger .. I can't find fuse for that power point. I found fuse for front and boot power point but nothing for centre console one

Right, centre console you mean rear seats, behind front arm rest? It should be where front and boot one are.

Tried both fuse boxes on sides of dash and in boot all are ok .just can't find one for that power point

Boot fuse box, carrier black, fuse No: 12 Cigarette lighter, rear - 20Amps.
It looks like it is the only fuse for the power points in the car.
If the fuse looks fine, replace it anyway to be 100% sure. If this does not cure the issue, strip the socket apart and look for faults there.
Did you check power with multimeter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right side of dash panel, carrier black, fuse No: 2 cigarette lighter, front - 20Amps.
The rear one covers rear seats and boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk