1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Centre Armrest

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by fraserboyd, Jul 27, 2004.

1. fraserboyd

fraserboyd New Member

I have just purchased my first S3 and I am totaly thrilled with it and as it had already had a Stage 1 AMD chip I cant stop grinning every time I put the foot down.
    The problem is that I miss the centre arm rest which I had on my Golf. Maybe Im just lazy but I do miss the bloody thing. Its also hand for all the rubbish that collects.
    Does any one have any idea of cost to fit one after market or if one can be purchased or a contact.
    Any help would appreciated before I go to the Audi dealer for the usual shock and jaw dropping experience of a quote.
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
  2. cybrey

cybrey Member

3. imported_rashpal1

imported_rashpal1 Guest

Ahh excellent .. I was gonna ask the same question.. I've had my s3 for just over three weeks and i miss the armrest that i had in my old car..

Thanks for that.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  4. garethj

garethj Member

Might want to try ebay as well, look on the german site it might save you a packet.