CELTIC in last 16 in Europe

The game was poor but the result was the best .............as they said Man U were trying to hard to be good when they probably could of finished the game

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Well done Celtic :applaus: :applaus: :applaus: and well done Arsenal... what a fantastic night of football

Nice one, the Buoys. I actually want Man U & Celtic both to go through, and tonight's result makes that more likely.

lol what a an unexpected result. Talk about against the run of play? Well that's the luck of the irish I suppose :whistle2:

As a Rangers support you would think i would hate the result but just love to see a scottish team taking a scalp.

Was Saha even playing, or right no he decided he was offside...:haudrauf:

Could not believe that ..happened twice.............. with Giggs as well!!

Man U had more than enough chance, including a penalty!, to equalise, they didn't take them. Welldone to Celtic though, makes a change.

Defratos said:
Man U sucked yesterday, gotta give it to Celtic for the sweet goal. No Arsenal fans here? 3-1 Wohoooo :footy: :superman:

yea im a Arseanl fan, but when it comes to an english team playing a non-english team, im always gonna support the english team. so therefore i wanted man utd to win, as they are english. even if they are our rivals in the premiership.

There is a good possibility that all five British clubs will make it through to the next stage of the Champs League. That will be great.

pimpeda3 said:
yea im a Arseanl fan, but when it comes to an english team playing a non-english team, im always gonna support the english team. so therefore i wanted man utd to win, as they are english. even if they are our rivals in the premiership.
I'm also an Arsenal fan, but I don't buy all that "England in Europe" rubbish. I hate United and wanted Celtic to win. That they did it with one of the finest free kicks you'll ever see just makes it sweeter. :respekt:

The only thing that ruined a great night was the Man U fans looking for trouble after the game- sore losers!!!!

benw123 said:
I'm also an Arsenal fan, but I don't buy all that "England in Europe" rubbish. I hate United and wanted Celtic to win. That they did it with one of the finest free kicks you'll ever see just makes it sweeter. :respekt:

ok fair enough but im english and would rather see an extra english club then a scottish one (nothing against scotland tho).

end of the day the more english clubs there are the more chances that an english club will win the trophy. i hate liverpool but end of the day i was still happy they won it becuase it means an english club is holding the trophy which is better then a italian/spanish/scottish etc etc holding it

and its good for the premiership an english footy in general the more english teams that are in it.

murph said:

no, i didn't say the free kick was luck.

they were lucky as overall they were outplayd, the free kick if i recall was very lucky to be awarded in the 1st place, saha missed an excellent chance and then missed the penalty, overall celtic deserved at the VERY MOST a point, but instead they got a win which i'm sure they'll tell you themselves was very lucky. utd totally dominated the 1st half, was a bit more even 2nd half tho. yes the freekick was sublime but overall still feel they were lucky to get 3 points. and im not a utd fan