Celebs in Audis!!

Is he a celeb? He is a knob thats for sure!!

Most of the man utd team have one as a company car!

Just saw Kriss Akabusi in an A3!!

CoolStoryBro.jpg

I once saw Chris Eubank in a truck cruising through Mayfair....Not an Audi, but yeah.....good times! :think:

Aren't celebrities people we were supposed to know? I had to look all these people on wiki to find out who they are :lmfao:

Beckham has enjoyed a fair share of RS6's, A8 6.0LWB's and the likes, he definetly wasn't paying for them though!Infact he was probably paid the lucky git

Roy Keane had an RS6 for quite a while

I'm sure that chef Antony Worral Thomson has or had a 3.0tdi A8.

Either Trinny or Susannah had an RS6 think it was Trinny (major fail and gay that I know this)

To be honest I think theres ****** thousands of celebs driving Audi's, it's a prestige manufacturer that sells nice cars, celebs usually like nice cars so...

Aren't celebrities people we were supposed to know? I had to look all these people on wiki to find out who they are :lmfao:

People know me, does that make me a celebrity?....lol

Google me.......err...in fact no dont Google me..lol

Few weeks back my local dodgy car dealer had a '97 A4 1.8T Avant that used to belong to Ole Gunnar Solsjaer. It even came with the old log book with his name on and a picture of him standing next to it at Trafford Audi

I think it was £2700 and sold within a couple of days!

Alex Best was speccing up her S4 convertible in Epsom Audi when I bought my A3 - I was lucky that a salesman even bothered to acknowledge I was in the dealership

I saw Tim Harvey at Silverstone on Sunday with his RS4.

Seems he'd rather drive an Audi than a Porsche and race a Porsche rather than an Audi

Paul

driving through knutsford this morning saw a black A8 with the registration altered so that it read stobart I presume it was one of { eddie stobarts trucks } vehicles