1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cd Player

Free Dec 2, 2009

1. Free

Free Member

my cd player is saying SAFE on it, any idea what the problem is? Cheers

2. 666markyboy

666markyboy Well-Known Member

It needs the code putting in.... has your battery been off or gone flat ??

3. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

You haven't been playing 'Goldie Lookin Chain' in your CD Player??? That would make it SAFE as F***!!!

LOL

...and what marky says too ;P
    <tuffty/>

4. Free

Free Member

yer i just done a hid conversion and battery went dead. cheers mate. i take it the code will be in my manual?

5. A3ster

A3ster Member

Should be, if not I think Audi can give you the key.

6. Free

Free Member

Cheers. will give it a go

7. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

Don't let the stealers charge you £30 for it like they did with me, they're supposed to give you the code for nowt apparently!

8. S3 HODGE

S3 HODGE Brown passenger seat.

Haha i was just about to post a very simular post! Dealers should give you one for free.

9. Free

Free Member

ok will try to stop being ripped off. havent found the code in my car manual so will give a dealer a ring tomorrow. not sure how to even get the screen up to enter the code.
    Cheers

10. Free

Free Member

anybody able to give me a code for the audi chorus stereo as my local dealer is a 60 mile drive?

11. ianysm

ianysm Active Member

They are car specific so none of us can tell you it. The dealer will know from your reg number (if not a private plate)

12. Free

Free Member

kl will give em another ring. cheers

13. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

i beleive the transalation of 'SAFE' assumes the stereo is 'FINE' init...... and Tufts you beat me to it :)

14. S3 HODGE

S3 HODGE Brown passenger seat.

Who knows maybe GLC programmed the CD player in the S3's? Thats something the Chavs would get jelous about and would make a very good selling point! :music: