1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cd changer help!!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by dkingy11, Feb 24, 2009.

1. dkingy11

dkingy11 Member

i have just purchased a dension kit. read on here that i could still use the in dash 6cd changer but when ive took the radio out there is only 1 port with 20pin and it is already been used. any sugestions?
    thanks.:uhm:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mattandrew

mattandrew Member
    VCDS Map User

4. dkingy11

dkingy11 Member

yeah i looked into them but sure i read you only need one of those if you have an external cd changer!?

found out i have the wrong connector (quadlock instead of iso) everything still applies though. any ideas which connection the iso one would fit to?? or can i not get some sort of iso to quadlock adaptor?

any help or advice would be great, cheers!!:unsure:

5. mattandrew

mattandrew Member
    VCDS Map User

Did you buy a new dension kit new? if so send it back and get the correct connector. The dension has different leads for the different head units

6. dkingy11

dkingy11 Member

bought it of ebay! think it is the gateway 100 gw16. didnt have much of a description but just bought it because i have a ipod touch 2nd gen and apparently this is the onlyone which will fully work with it. could i not jus get a new lead that connects dension to iso? cheers for your help mate, much appreciated!!!:respekt: