caster/camber plates for my audi

Maciek_s3

Reaction score
i've already installed pss9 with powerflex bushes to my audi s3, waiting for whiteline arb's. I would like to add some more negative camber to my car - right now its -1 degree by side.

I've found 2 products applicable to audi s3 8l:

http://www.2bennett.com/body_tt.html(i believe whole suspension in s3 is the same as in audi tt so it should work)

http://k-mac.com/pages/newprods/vw/vw_audi.htm some guys that already have it at vortex forum's claim it is of bad quality

are there any better options that u may suggest?
I am thinking about ordering the first one, what do u think?

With 10mm spacers and pulling the balljoints right out, you can achieve just over 2 degrees negative on the front, more than enough for track work.

how will 10mm spacers affect handling of my car?
I would need to get rims with diffrent offset to get things right?

Right now balljoints are fully out and i get -1.0 by side, 10mm spacers will make it up to -2?

For me it's too complicated to fully understand how spacers affect handling of a car - there are too many variables to consider and understand...

Maciek, I have PSS installed and I am now running -1.5deg at the front. Try playing with the ride height a bit unless you don't want to go lower.

By the way, how is your rear spring looks like at the rear when the car is sitting on the ground? Did it looks like fully compressed?

how will 10mm spacers affect handling of my car?
I would need to get rims with diffrent offset to get things right?

Right now balljoints are fully out and i get -1.0 by side, 10mm spacers will make it up to -2?

For me it's too complicated to fully understand how spacers affect handling of a car - there are too many variables to consider and understand...

right now its lowest possible setting of pss9 and we couldnt get more than -1.1 per side :(

yep rear spring looks fully compressed with that lowest possible setting of pss9 - it was the first thing I noticed when I picked up my car with pss9

I can only get 3/4 deg neg on mine,with the later slotted arms adjusted to the max,surely spacers don't make that much difference?I'm stuffed for spacers on the front really,unless i fit the wider s3 wings to match the wider track arms that i fitted.

unfortunatly the suspension mounting is diffrent so the triple c system is useless :(