Cars to avoid

Boro&Beth

Reaction score
Just wondered whether the site could incorporate a "Cars to avoid" section. I would imagine with the wealth of knowledge on here that many dodgy cars would be previously known by the members.

Weve looked at a couple of S3's recently and came across one which would definately be one to avoid, which got me thinking... if there was a section somewhere it would be a great resource for potential buyers.

that does sound good but it would be just too difficult to police.

yeah but that dosent make sence because s3s old or new are a great car and the one that you seen that wasnt how could you list the s3 as dodgy or do you mean single cars and there registration plates , if so you would have malicous peeple to being idiots because someone upset them so it wouldnt work anyhow....

Yeh, i did mean single cars with reg numbers but maybe the policing side of things would make it impossible

We have members on here who are on the look for the car they want, occasionally post up locations of dodgy cars they have been to seen. I think that's the best way to do it, to just post something in the appropriate model forum, and if we, the mods deem it unsuitable, then we would simply delete/remove it.