1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars to avoid

Discussion in 'Site Support & Announcements' started by Boro&Beth, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Boro&Beth

Boro&Beth Member

[Jun 3, 2009]
    Just wondered whether the site could incorporate a "Cars to avoid" section. I would imagine with the wealth of knowledge on here that many dodgy cars would be previously known by the members.

Weve looked at a couple of S3's recently and came across one which would definately be one to avoid, which got me thinking... if there was a section somewhere it would be a great resource for potential buyers.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Jun 3, 2009]
    that does sound good but it would be just too difficult to police.
  4. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

[Jun 3, 2009]
    yeah but that dosent make sence because s3s old or new are a great car and the one that you seen that wasnt how could you list the s3 as dodgy or do you mean single cars and there registration plates , if so you would have malicous peeple to being idiots because someone upset them so it wouldnt work anyhow....
  5. Boro&Beth

Boro&Beth Member

[Jun 3, 2009]
    Yeh, i did mean single cars with reg numbers but maybe the policing side of things would make it impossible
  6. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

[Jun 3, 2009]
    We have members on here who are on the look for the car they want, occasionally post up locations of dodgy cars they have been to seen. I think that's the best way to do it, to just post something in the appropriate model forum, and if we, the mods deem it unsuitable, then we would simply delete/remove it.