Carrera GT in my front yard!!!! BWW

cbass

Reaction score
Website
www.netdocuments.com
Saturday my neighbor came over (he knows I'm a car fanatic) and told me his brother-in-law was on his way over and bringing his new Carrera GT. I grabbed the camera and headed over to wait. Anyway, here are some pics.

The first one is of the owner who happens to be the owner of the Little Giant ladder system https://www.ladders.com/ and then there's some of me and of course the car. It was so amazing in person and sounded the dogs at WOT when he took off!!

carreragtandhal5sy.jpg

meandcarreragt28cq.jpg

meandcarreragt5pm.jpg

carreragtwheel5ya.jpg

carreragtrear3yu.jpg

carreragtfront9sd.jpg

carreragtengine26hk.jpg

carreragtengine8fg.jpg

Love that car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

p.s. That's a nice view you've got from your house!

[ QUOTE ]
Very nice but lets face it is it a AUDI ? lol
Does look amazing , and it so suits yellow!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on, it's in the same family, right guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Unfortunately I didn't get to ride in it, he was kind of in a hurry. Hopefully he'll bring it by in the summer sometime and take me for a spin. He has a collection of about 35 rare and/or exotic cars... Mercedes 300 SL, some Ferraris, Harley Davidson Motorcycles, etc.

Thanks for the comments on the view. I quite like it myself although we need more snow!! If any of you plan a trip to the USA, you should come see us in Utah!!
Cheers!

No I like the yellow think I'd want to show it off if I had one.

Fantastic car...great pics have to disagree on the colour though...it already stands out in the crowd it dont really need to anymore thats just being excentric! Black or silver would be loverly!!! Cbass you live in a lovely part of the world by the looks of it....great shot with the snow capped mountains in the back!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bright yellow Porsches? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you seen Glen's Porsche then lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Yeah but i see porsches like Glen's everyday so they dont stand out anymore but a Carrera GT would. Glen still a nice motor and i wanna have your job so i can afford one like that too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

yellow porsches should never have been made... IMO

just looks tacky.

but still sweet car and amazing view.....

my mums family live in Clearfield PA and wow.. its amazing there..

i'm sure if the guy gets that bothered he can afford the 5000 for a respray!!!
At least the callipers match!

I think the view is the best!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

just looks tacky.

but still sweet car and amazing view.....

my mums family live in Clearfield PA and wow.. its amazing there..

[/ QUOTE ]

What colour has your dad ordered then Rich? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

They could give it to me in pink for all i care...i would just drive round with a balaclava on! Could be known as the pink porsche terrorist! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

lol he feels as though spending 300k on a car is a waste of money....

lol

although spending nearly £180k on a car that he has only done 150 miles in 2/3 months.....

and is now ordered another to replace it....

f'in stupid....

if i had my way... i'd have bought a car of each kind... porsche,astin,bentley,rarri etc

that way... i wouldnt have to swap as i have the best car in each make..

thus saving money in swapping all the time...

Thats fantastic, Thers no pleasing some people. When you own one feel free to flame the guy for colour choice.

Make the mean old b4stard take for a spin next time!

[ QUOTE ]

just looks tacky.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? What?
Are you looking for a ban? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No taste, you lot...no taste...

Another to add to the 'ban' list. What's it to be Leddy? 1 week or 2? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No taste, you lot...no taste...

Another to add to the 'ban' list. What's it to be Leddy? 1 week or 2? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not having it, you didn't rise to the bait nearly quick enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I saw a yellow one here in Geneva a few months back. Yellow too, which I don't think is a great color for the car, It's not horrible, but what is worse then yellow on the outside is the yellow on the inside this guy had:

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

[/ QUOTE ]

*Off topic* I'm really liking imageshack's linkable filmstrip image thingy. May have to register!