1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carrera GT and M5 drifting in traffic!!!

jamiekip Jun 8, 2007

1. jamiekip

jamiekip Guest

Most will have seen several of these arabian drift videos (some with shocking accidents!) but this is the first one i've seen with some hardcore motors!

I can't believe they do this through traffic and sadly the person driving the carrera Gt most be a pretty good driver, I've always had the impression that Carrera GT takes no prisoners when the back end steps out!!!

[ytv]gpPPpv9BVc8[/ytv]

2. SamDude

SamDude Active Member

crazy foo's!

3. motorbikez

motorbikez Active Member

Head cases wonder what plod would do if they caught them.

4. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Crazy but looks fantastic!

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Think they was watching Tokyo Drift on their onboard DVD players?

6. Shades

Shades Member

More than likely feel a few sheets of paper placed into their hand and then wonder how it got there while driving off in the opposite direction!

Let's face it, its probably not wise to upset the local billionaires and their offspring!

He probably thinks he's a great driver too, well up until he punts the Carrera into a car/wall/lampost/tree/bus as happens often in the video's from these nations. But, what do they care? To own a serious motor like that you gotta have some serious wonga!

7. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

oil money eh?!

8. doeboy

doeboy Member

dubai again! some crazy ass drivers over there (and some money)