1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CARPET RIGHT! Or CARPET WRONG?

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Dazmo, May 8, 2010.

1. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

Bought and had a carpet fitted from carpet right yesterday.

Suffice to say im more than p****d off as you will see below, the fitter told me that the large crease/fold would dissapear after a few weeks! (why did i beleive him?) and i didnt even notice some of the other faults until today, the fitters left all the **** all over the floor and practically ran out of the door, wonder why?

Look how bad this carpet is:-

Some sort of tram lines visible, like something has been dragged on the carpet or just a faulty piece.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Clearly this is an end of roll or just a faulty piece of carpet as their is large crease, discolouration on one side which i was told was a result of how its been rolled(bullshit).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What does everyone else think?, i have a guy from carpet right coming this aftenoon and im sure he will splurt some rubbish about how its all normal and will dissapear in a few weeks, but im not having it, i want a refund or replacement or im going to my solicitor on monday
    Last edited: May 8, 2010
  2. dc240969

dc240969 Member

l hate **** like this. They will try to wriggle out of it. l recently ordered bedroom furniture that l know will take 3 months to arrive, l asked them what happens if its damaged when delivered. They said they will replace it. But l know they will just knock some cash off. This happened recently to a mate of mine.