Carista app with Bluetooth

Sk1d

Reaction score
hi everyone

Has anybody used the Carista system to recode their Audi? Is it any good?

I have used it on a few cars to alter various things and it seems to work well. Doesn't do everything you can do with VCDS but it's a lot cheaper than a VCDS lead, which I also have.
Very useful to leave the dongle in the car and then you can quickly see what is happening if a diagnostic light pops up.

Reactions: Sandra
I have used it on a few cars to alter various things and it seems to work well. Doesn't do everything you can do with VCDS but it's a lot cheaper than a VCDS lead, which I also have.
Very useful to leave the dongle in the car and then you can quickly see what is happening if a diagnostic light pops up.

Thanks for replying. Any experience with and A6. I believe you can alter the coding to enable the remote closing of the powered tailgate, but I really dont want to spend £270+ on a genuine VCDS lead just to do this.

There is a lot that you can do with it, for the sake of £20 for the dongle and app, you may as well give it a go, do you have an apple phone or android?

If its android, you will be able to just use a bluetooth dongle, if its apple, it will be a bit more complicated as i think you need to use a wifi dongle....

Reactions: BurgoS3
From what I've read I think OBDeleven is a far much powerful device for coding. I use it myself and I can adapt, long code and do everything I used to do with my VCDS before they switched to the limited VIN dongles...