1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Card Tray

AA3 Nov 17, 2008

1. AA3

AA3 New Member

Hi,

just a quick question, does anyone know where i can find a card tray, i have a drinks holder at the moment, i want a card tray to put my ipod out of site when its hooked up to my head unit. also how much are they? i cant find any on ebay.

Cheers

2. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

You could try VAG Parts at http://www.vagparts.com/ or your local Audi dealer.

The Audi part no is 8P0 941 561G 5PR. You would need to check to see it is directly interchangeable with the cup-holder.

3. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

watch if getting 2nd hand as there are two different sizes, depending on whether you have a double or single DIN stereo.

4. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

Yes that's true. The double-din one is part no: 8P0 941 561 E 5PR.

5. VRStu

VRStu Just Looking VCDS Map User

Bit OT but the day I picked my car up I put my phone (HTC Touch Diamond) in the tray, perfect fir I thought!! Slid the drawer shut and that was it, ended up having to take the fascia trim off to get it open again!!!

6. Cali

Cali Member

AA3 - when you or if you get a card tray would you be willing to sell your cup holder please, if it is the double-din one part no: 8P0 941 561 E 5PR.

Cheers

7. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

IIRC, you dont get the cup holder in a double din size. It will fit but you need to swap the front off of the double DIN card holder and file a bit off the body. There was a tutorial on how to do it a while back.