Card Slots on Satnav

john24susan

Reaction score
Hi all , Can anyone tell me what type of card can be used in the Audi factory fitted Satnav Centre as I have 2 spare slots at the back of the screen. I own an Audi a3 sportsback 2005. Many thanks John.
:blackrs4:

Hi Can you tell me what kind of Sd card is required mini sd or micro sd card., as the slot looks very big.
Many thanks John.

check out MobyMemory. They are normally at the top of the lowest prices...

look out if your buying from fleabay, there are some good deals but a lot of fakes.

Will it play Itunes tracks if you transfer to the SD card or do you need to rip the album as a MP3?

hi chaps can any1 here help me out please i have an a3 with sat nave i put in a memory card at the back of the screen wanting to play mp3 and the hole thing just died i think there was a tiny bit of smoke i think the thing is fried it sometimes flickers and sometimes can here the dvd rom trying to boot seems to be dead does any1 no were i can get it repaired audi want £104 just to look at it
zx11.gif

ouch. Pointless taking it to Audi, they will charge you the £104 just to tell you its broken and you need a new one. You may get better results asking the question on www.audiforum.us as there are a few boffins on that site that know the RNS-E well.