1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carbonio or summat Induction Kits!!

simondavidr May 14, 2004

1. simondavidr

simondavidr Member

My car is being done by Upsolute in 2 weeks time which i am looking forward too!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif I was also going to improve the breathing and having searched around the web Awesome GTi do a rather tasty looking carbon induction kit from Italy/Spain. It looks the nuts all sweet weaving carbon fibre and the spec and features sound excellent too - hefty price tag at £165.00 but as they say you pay for what you get!! Has anyone any opinion on these or does anyone have one fitted??

Cheers

BigT

2. jayfrts

jayfrts bouncing off the limiter!!!!

Rich @ JBR sells a nice carbon fibre kit..............which looks trick, then again i might be biased as i have one!

Also has a metal A/F instead of a oiled filter which MAY(some argue the case,don't go there) foul the MAF sensor...

3. cyuen

cyuen Member

Richard's one is really awesome, can't fault it.. not big fan of carbonio style intake

4. simondavidr

simondavidr Member

Cheers for the info - are you pleased with the JBR one jayfrst??? Noise power response how does it alter from standard??

Cheers BigT

P.S It does look sweet - have i seen an aluminum heatshield for it somewhere??

5. cyuen

cyuen Member

don't think u need an aluminium heat shield coz the thing is made out of carbon fibre, thats enough to protect it from the heat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!!!