Carbonio or summat Induction Kits!!

simondavidr

Reaction score
My car is being done by Upsolute in 2 weeks time which i am looking forward too!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif I was also going to improve the breathing and having searched around the web Awesome GTi do a rather tasty looking carbon induction kit from Italy/Spain. It looks the nuts all sweet weaving carbon fibre and the spec and features sound excellent too - hefty price tag at £165.00 but as they say you pay for what you get!! Has anyone any opinion on these or does anyone have one fitted??

Cheers

BigT

Rich @ JBR sells a nice carbon fibre kit..............which looks trick, then again i might be biased as i have one!

Also has a metal A/F instead of a oiled filter which MAY(some argue the case,don't go there) foul the MAF sensor...

Cheers for the info - are you pleased with the JBR one jayfrst??? Noise power response how does it alter from standard??

Cheers BigT

P.S It does look sweet - have i seen an aluminum heatshield for it somewhere??

don't think u need an aluminium heat shield coz the thing is made out of carbon fibre, thats enough to protect it from the heat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!!!