1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carbon wrapped pics

Macdoon Mar 10, 2011

1. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Not sure which way to go, thought of getting some new wheels (235/35/19) with an offset of 35-38 which i hope would fill out the arches a bit and shorten the gap too. grrr also thought of spacers and H&R springs which would do the same I THINK lol.
    Not sure which way to go

2. f9aww

f9aww New Member

Looks amazing, seen similar things done in the interior before always make me want to do it.

3. unikarl

unikarl Member

I've done my interior in carbon too but have covered up the chrome ashtray tabs.....Think I need them revealing after seeing yours!

4. fullbor3

fullbor3 1st Gear

Done mine in Alu silver,phone pics sorry for poor quality,mite give u an idea.
    Pictures by bigbor3 - Photobucket.

5. dalepearson

dalepearson Member

Awesome pics.
    Could I ask, how did you get the facia off that goes around the light switch?

6. pooley

pooley New Member

nice job mate looks cool ... can you do mine lol

7. Macdoon

B6 A4/S4: Interior Trim Removal

Use this link mate

8. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Looks lovely Mac :happy: Not a fan of the headlights but each to their own.

9. Macdoon

Thanks mate
    Lights have gone now, having bi xenons fitted

10. dalepearson

dalepearson Member

11. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Get some photos up once they are done fella. Will finish the front end nicely:happy:

12. dalepearson

dalepearson Member

Since doing around the gear stick and ash tray, the ash tray doesnt open without help, all seems abit tight somehow.
    I have had it back out and in with no improvement, anyone else found this?

13. Pots and pans

Pots and pans New Member

hi looks realy nivce mate is taking the front grill off a fair job or it easy enough? im a mechanic but just want a heads up first lol iv got a 170 tdi a4 b7 in red and fancied the chrome bits black aswell as the valance round the exhausts aswell but not sure as yet want to see how easy or expensive it will be but do love the CF look as said before epensive look at a great budget

thanks

mark

14. Cribbon

Cribbon Member

how did u do the chrome trim by the boot! was it easy to remove???