1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carbon Mirrors

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by docurley, Sep 23, 2005.

1. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Well I have found someone that may make me up some Carbon Fibre Mirror caps and was wondering if anybody would be interested in a set.

I know there are two type possibly three style of mirrors for the A4 but will try and address at least the face lift and the pre face lift types for the moment.

I have no idea of cost just yet but I'm hopping to get some idea over the weekend but in the mean time have a look at these Ferrari 360 mirrors he makes which sell for £200.

[​IMG]

I'm only planning for the end caps and not the entire mirror so prices should be a lot cheaper.
    By the way Ferrari charges £6k for the mirrors. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
  2. Danielson

Danielson Member

they look nice, i like carbon. allthough i promised myself my next mod is gona be fmic and k04. will have to see how cheap you can get em doc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[​IMG]
  3. todamnfast07

todamnfast07 Member

carbon would be a great accent for my car i would love to see how they turn out and for what price please let me know

cheers
    mike
  4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

This would be a very exclusive mod, and would look the nuts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif
  5. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It may be a little while before these are made as the person I am dealing with has had to go in and have an op.

But I want to get him to make a few things out of Carbon and see after would if I can flog them.