Carbon grill surround

garuf

Reaction score
Hi, I just found this site Wicked Coatings hydrographics carbon dipping, camo dipping & more and thought about getting the chrome grill surrounds on my 8P1 done in their gloss carbon fibre. Has anyone done anything similar before because I can't decide if it would just look chavy, the only pic I have been able to find is this and I can't make up my mind.
Anderson-Germany-Audi-S8-Superior-Grey-Edition-exterior-carbon-fiber-front-grille-details.jpg

i have seen carbon wrap on a 8p1 grill surround at ace it didnt look great i was going to do this myself lets say i wont be

ive just had a look at the site linked it does look good i fancy my engine cover done in that
i wonder how hardy it would be as having the front grill done is a test for most materials

ian has most of his s3 done as long as its in the right place its tastefull

Carbon wrapped grill? no
Carbon dipped grill? :wub:

but i think it also depends on what colour your Audi is, might look out of place on certain colour combos.

Funnily enough I was looking at that company earlier in the week....not for my grill but other bits.

Carbon fibre "bits?" Oo

This does look great, as said above think it will only look good on certain colours eg black.
Won't look so good on my silver A3 however.

I would like to have carbon fibre on some of the interior part for my A3. Any good place like this around London?

I was also looking into getting the interior parts dipped its around £200 from Wicked coatings.