1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carbon fever

Ash187 May 21, 2011

1. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Stance is awful, reverse rake city

2. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

i have alot more to go before i am finished with the interior! but yes a flat bottom is on the list along with soo many other things :unsure:

3. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

cheers ian , not a fan of 20's on a 3 door

4. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

Ok guys so here is a little update...

I got bored on Sunday and have been meaning to do a little more carbon stuff to the car, i dont think i am finished as yet but here is a nice little update to the wrapping that i have been doing.

Drivers door:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At night:

[​IMG]

Passenger side:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rear door:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Of course i have done the other side rear but no point in putting up pics of that since its the same as above.

i think it looks better now as it is matching and a complete set... before by just having the trims it felt slightly out of place.

So what are your thoughts on it? too much or nicely matched?

I also received my lovely custom vinyl wrap from the states for my new Macbook Pro so i thought i would share some pics of that too :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Matches my car perfectly now :arco:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Sorry, but its now making a nice car look very chavvy, going a bit to far imho, but your car, your choice.

6. ilim

ilim Active Member

Is the keyless go and option or was it a after market mod?

7. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Nah its not keyless, it was a mod I did years ago which still relies on the key to be turned to a point on ignition & then press of the button, which is actually how the RS4 is aswell which I ported it across from.

8. rich1

rich1 Member

Love the idea but I personally don't like the contrast between the carbon and the grey interior..
    like the laptop tho.

9. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

I love the macbook, the wrap in the car looks too OTT.