1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car Wrapping - Who should I do too?

marshadee May 29, 2014

1. marshadee

marshadee Member

Hi All,

I am planning on getting my S5 wrapped in Matt black and wanted to know if anyone has already had this done (doesnt have to be wrapped in matte black), where and how much they paid?

If anyone has any reccomedations or photos of their cars wrapped, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan

2. AdamZA

AdamZA Well-Known Member Team Sepang quattro Audi RS7

There's a guy in North West London (have no idea where in the country you are) called Taras. The body shop is called RT-Performance. They are amazing and use very high quality materials. But they are very expensive too. A friend of mine has had his roof wrapped there and it looks brilliant. I once enquired about a wrap on my E92, I think it was about £900.

Check them out anyway, can't hurt: Car Parts - Car Body Repairs - RT Performance

3. marshadee

marshadee Member

thanks for this Adam, Ill give them a call and see what they say.

4. Cruiser89

Cruiser89 Advanced In Car Tech Site Sponsor

Depending on your location I know a few down this way :)

5. marshadee

marshadee Member

Cruiser89 - I'm in south London, but would travel an hour or so if they are very good

6. Furkz

Furkz Active Member

JD wraps are meant to be the best out there, based in Essex. some of the cars they have done are epic

7. marshadee

marshadee Member

thanks SL4VE, appreciate it!

8. Swanny356

Swanny356 Active Member Audi A5 Audi A1

Whilst on this subject; does anyone know of someone to wrap / de-chrome my window surrounds in staffs? A good tinter also required. The tinter I used to use no longer does cars!!!!!
    They should remember who first paid their wages IMHO. LOL